Osteopathy is based on the fact that all the systems of the body work together, they are related, and therefore the disorders in one system can affect the functioning of the others. Osteopathy is divided into Structural, Sacral and Visceral Skull.
Treatments with Osteopathy: muscular contractures, back problems, postural reeducation, ergonomics, muscular overloads, incontinence, menstrual problems, back pain in pregnant women, chronic fatigue ...
Acupuncture is a millenarian therapy used in the East and that, since the last century, is booming in the West. Traditional Chinese Medicine says that the human body is composed of energy channels. Acupuncture consists in the insertion of very thin disposable needles at different depths, in specific points of the body in order to restore health.
What is it?
- Headaches / dizziness / dizziness / ears / sight
- Torticollis / cervicalgias / tendonitis
- Joint pain: osteoarthritis / osteoporosis
- Tendinitis shoulders / sciatica / lumbalgias / sacralgia
- Support in chemo and radio treatments
- Support in ALS / multiple sclerosis ...
- Support stop smoking / lose weight
- Menstruation / menopause disorders
- Insomnia and other sleep disturbances
- Digestive problems / bladder: cystitis
- Irritable bowel / constipation / diarrhea
- Metabolic diseases / blood ...
- Support in fertility treatments: male / female
- Anxiety / stress / worry / discouragement
- Fear / irritability / sadness / melancholy ...